It’s been some time since my last monthly favorites post and I know these type of posts are some of your guy’s favorite! Well, I’m back with my favorites from the past month and I thought I’d try something a little different to talk about all my fave products.
- The most perfect desk for your laptop. It’s fold-able, white and makes it easy to work on your laptop in bed or while watching TV.
- I’ve always wanted a Jo Malone candle, so I bought myself a beautiful one from Sephora with a gift card I won and it smells absolutely divine! I just leave it open on my dresser, and without even having to light it, it smells amazing!
- Gursheel bought me a Daniel Wellington watch when we got engaged over three years ago, and I still wear it every single day. It came with two straps and I just recently changed the strap and it’s like I have a completely new watch. It’s simple, beautiful and timeless and serves me well every day at work. And the battery hasn’t died!
- Now that Autumn has officially begun, the air has been quite dry. So, I bought myself some Shea Butter from L’Occitane and it is so great! I’ve been blowing my nose a lot and the skin around my nose has gotten dry and flaky. I apply a little of this Shea Butter and it instantly heals the skin and makes it super soft. An amazing product by one of my favorite skin care brands.
- I received my very first S’well water bottle for my birthday a couple of years ago and I loved it. It served me well on our trip to Portugal and Spain and just always kept my water cold. Well, I thought it was time for another one, so I bought this Moonstone Traveler bottle in the 20 oz size. It is so beautiful and also a lot easier to clean than the original bottle style.
- My new gold french press is seriously hands down my favorite of this month, perhaps even of this year. I bought it a few weeks ago and ever since I have been making iced coffees and lattes at home. Even Gursheel loves the iced coffees I make at home and takes one to work every day. I’m thinking to share my favorite recipes I’ve tried for iced coffees and lattes. Look out for that in the coming weeks.
- Finally, I bought myself a MacBook this past month and to go with it, I found this super useful, beautiful and affordable case from Amazon. Gursheel even has an Ipad case of the same style.
That’s it for my monthly favorites for September 2018. Let me know if you like this new style for the monthly favorites!