Quick and Easy Fudge Recipe for the Holidays
Last week I shared with you all an easy puff pastry dessert idea. Well I’m back again with another quick and easy holiday dessert that can be made in five minutes! And it is a quick and easy fudge recipe! It is so delicious but not very healthy! But it is the holidays, this is the time to indulge a bit. I made this fudge in a 9 x 13 dish instead of an 8 x 8 so the fudge pieces are thinner. This way you are getting just the perfect amount of sweetness and no sugar overflow occurs!
You can prepare this recipe the night before and leave it in the fridge/freezer overnight. You can even use this fudge for party favours!
This quick and easy fudge recipe is made with just two ingredients: sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. To customize it you can use white chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips or even peanut butter chips. And then you just add in whatever you want as your add ins. I decided to use vegan marshmallows (Dandies) since we had a bunch at home that we weren’t really using for anything else. I also added in almonds for a nice crunch and a little bit of healthiness 😛
This quick and easy fudge recipe couldn’t be easier!
I’m thinking to bring this fudge with me to BC. Let’s see if it lasts! Hahaha! 😀
What are your plans for the holidays? Comment below!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup vegan marshmallows (Dandies)
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- Line a 9 x 13 dish with parchment paper. For thicker fudge pieces, use an8 x 8 dish instead.
- Grease the parchment paper so that the fudge is easy to take out afterwards!
- In a pot, heat up the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Use medium heat and make sure you are constantly stirring so you don't burn the chocolate. If you don't feel comfortable, you can also heat it up in the microwave or on the stove using a double boiler. But in a pot works perfectly fine as long as you are constantly stirring on medium heat.
- Take the pot off the stove and add in your mix ins. I just chopped up some almonds and also mixed in some vegan marshmallows (I used the Dandies brand).
- Now scoop out your fudge mixture into the greased dish and place in the fridge or freezer overnight. Or just spoon out some fudge and eat it right there! It is the holidays no one is judging 😛